September Rose

"like a rose trampled to the grown, He took the fall....and thought of me, above all."

Name:
Location: NEW ENGLAND, United States

A 40year old female living in New England..... rambling about parenting 4 kids,homeschooling, autism, spiritual abuse, relatives, politics and any other thought that passes through this old brain. I mostly ramble on "in the garden"

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Page load

Will someone please tell me what a page load is???

David suggested a counter which is all good but I can't figure out what it is counting!

Does anyone know what a page load is?

-jane

5 Comments:

Blogger The Gig said...

Jane -- thank you for the comment on my post. You are absolutely right about the things you would take along -- don't forget your Bible. *smiling*

When you find out about "Page load" I would be curious to know too. God Bless you and my prayers for your friend with Cancer.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

I'm not sure what a page loader is, but a page counter will count the number of hits you get to your site. You can get a free one at: http://www.blogpatrol.com/

7:00 PM  
Blogger David Cho said...

The one that I use is at
http://www.statcounter.com

8:42 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

hi jane

czme on by and wanted to leave a message that id been here thanks for all the info on social work too Ill be linking you once i figure it out LOL

10:31 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Hey Jane, thanks for visiting today. Yes you can link to the cartoon by highlighting the text in your blog, click the little icon which looks like a globe with a chain link, then paste this in the box that pops up:
http://brothabuck.blogspot.com/2005/10/dangerous-virtues.html

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home