September Rose

"like a rose trampled to the grown, He took the fall....and thought of me, above all."

Name:
Location: NEW ENGLAND, United States

A 40year old female living in New England..... rambling about parenting 4 kids,homeschooling, autism, spiritual abuse, relatives, politics and any other thought that passes through this old brain. I mostly ramble on "in the garden"

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

One Question

David thinks I am writing too much too soon. So, ok, this morning, I'll give it a rest.

BUT, I have ONE QUESTION. . . . . . .

Why can't I go into a Baglez (with a z) store or any other restaurant that sells Bagels with 50 different flavors and get my favorite cream cheese???

The kind with green olives. No kidding, you take those Spanish green olives with red pimento and crush them up. Add a little bit of the olive juice to the cream cheese and MIX. It is the best cream cheese for bagels around...AND NO ONE SELLS IT!

It really is a pet peeve of mine!


-jane

5 Comments:

Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Wow, you must have had alot bottled up and ready to say.

8:16 AM  
Blogger David Cho said...

You don't write too much. You POST too much :)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Does that surprise you David? :)

You're doing great Jane, and it's not likely that you will hit the "I've run out of things to say" wall.

Most of your readers will probably only stop in once per day and check your top post.

So even if you write something amazing, once it's a couple of days old and 3 posts down, it is history.

That's the nature of blogging.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Erisa said...

I have more than one blog and I sometimes I never write and sometimes I write three times a day on every site I can write on (which is a LOT) sometimes I write a LOT on every site I can write on. its true, most people will just read the top post once a day or every couple days sometimes. but for me blogging is more like being able to say what I feel in my own personal space, and it doesnt really matter what anyone else thinks...you should write as much as you want. ^___^

9:19 PM  
Blogger The Gig said...

Amen, Jennifer. I don't think you are writing too much, if you are, maybe I ought to re-think my posts. The thing is your posts are very interesting and I am enjoying them. Besides, what is a blog if you cannot vent all your thoughts.

Keep it up my friend.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home