September Rose

"like a rose trampled to the grown, He took the fall....and thought of me, above all."

Name:
Location: NEW ENGLAND, United States

A 40year old female living in New England..... rambling about parenting 4 kids,homeschooling, autism, spiritual abuse, relatives, politics and any other thought that passes through this old brain. I mostly ramble on "in the garden"

Saturday, September 10, 2005

September's Rose

I have decided to enter the world of blog. There is no turning back now!

Much inspired by The Best Dog in The World and Brotha Buck. (check out their sites!)


I only hope that my voice isn't just one more empty voice that really does not need to be heard. I want to speak loud about my life, about life around me. I hope to touch someone's else's life just a little bit.

So many blogs out there, so many things being said that "duh" have already been said before.

Welcome to my corner of the blog world!

I am a happily married woman of 38 years, well next week I will be 38. I have a dream that I call Hannah's Haven. I am the proud mother of Jason (17) who has just started the last year of his childhood, his senior high school year. I am also mom to Caleb (5) who is my "super hero"; overcoming sensory integration disorder and who just began kindergarten. Then there is Hannah (2) who is in charge of us all! No one told me how much authority a 2 year old female demands!

I am planning to write about my family, my experiences growing up in the foster care system, my life as a social worker, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend and a christian. I want to scream out against abuse of many forms and share some of those experiences. Most recently my husband and I left our church family of over 7 years because of spiritual abuse. Yes, there IS such a thing and it is very humbling to say the least.

Anyone can LINK my blog that would like too, and please openly share your thoughts and sites. Looking forward to the blogging journey!

love,
jane;
God's September Rose.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tera Rose said...

Can one of you tell me how to edit these things? I have NOT been married for 38 years!!! I am turning 38....jeez, I have flubbed this thing up already!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger David Cho said...

There you are!

Hahaha. Been married 38 years and you waited a long time to have children. Then a long time after the first child :). I was wondering about that myself. We can do a chat thing and I can help you out.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Welcome to blogging Jane.

It's fun and I know you'll be a natural at it.

grace
(aka Katie)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Tera Rose said...

Grace,
I thought that was you! Didn't know for sure...want to show me how to link us together?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Hey Jane,

So glad you joined in the blogosphere! Welcome. Been married 38 years?! LoL! Anyway, to answer your question: you can add links by going into your template, look for the line that says, probably "add links here" then drop in the html code linking to those blogs you'd like to link to. Be sure to click "republish" whenever you make a change. My email is dtate3@austin.rr.com if you'd like for me to send more specific info, but you'll probably figure it out by then.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home